Volunteer with the All Life Community
The All Life Community is a Non-Profit organization, set up as a community Cooperative. ALC has a Community Outreach program, which offers vital community services. These services could not happen without the generous help of our amazing volunteers! Please consider volunteering with us. Below, you will find a list of events where we need volunteers, and also ways you can volunteer at the All Life Center whenever you can. We plan to host a Volunteer Appreciation Day at least once per year, to thank you for all your hard work!
ALC Volunteer Needs
Volunteer Appreciation Day
- Saturday, February 25th, 2017 from 6:00-8:30pm
- Thank our Volunteers for all their generous work! We are putting together gift bags, relaxation/healing/spa services, and delicious treats. Feel free to contribute to any of those!
- Sunday, March 19th, 2017 (3:30-6:30pm)
- Friday, June 16th, 2017 (7-10pm) *This Open House will also be a Benefit Party for ALC
- Sunday, October 1st, 2017 (3:30-6:30pm)
- Sunday, December 10th, 2017 (1:00-5:00pm) *This Open House is our annual Holiday Bazaar
- Promote the event: hand out brochures, post & share on social media /email lists
- Assist with set-up or clean-up
- Be a Greeter at the door during event
- Be a Greeter in the parking area
- Bring snacks for the event
Integrative Health Screening Day
(a day of free integrative health screenings & services for anyone who needs them)
- Saturday, May 20th, 2017 (time TBD, tentatively 12-5pm)
- Saturday, October 21st, 2017 (time TBD, tentatively 12-5pm)
- Raise awareness & promote the event (social media, distribute flyers, email lists, etc)
- Obtain donations of healthy snacks from local stores/restaurants for the event
- Be an Event Volunteer:
- Licensed, skilled Practitioners: Nurses, Doctors, Audiologists, Dermatologists, Nutrition / Dietary Professionals, Optometrists, Mental Health Professionals, & others.
- ALC Team Assessment Consultants
- Health Fair Providers (Services, Health Screenings, Info Booths)
- Guides (guide Guests throughout the grounds; answer questions)
- Parking Greeters
- Bring healthy snacks
- Assist with set-up or clean-up
All Life Community Market
- Thursdays 4-7pm, weekly, May through October 2017
- Promote the market: spread the word on social media & email, distribute flyers, let potential Vendors know how they can get involved (http://alllifecommunity.org/services/all-life-community-market/)
- Use your voice! If the All Life Community Market is an interest of yours (as a Vendor, Customer, or Community Member), please give us your feedback and ideas (email email@example.com )
Ongoing Volunteer Needs
- Honey Do List in Kitchen at ALC: these everyday & weekly tasks keep the Center beautiful and running smoothly. Pick 1 or 2 to help out when you have free time.
- Donations of everyday supplies: eco-friendly laundry detergent / dishwasher detergent / dish soap, tea, coffee, local honey, Kleenex, paper towels, bird food, etc. (We will keep an updated Wishlist in the Kitchen).
If you would like to volunteer, or have ideas of community resources to assist with these needs, please contact our Community Outreach Coordinator, Tia Shields Dean, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-201-8242. Thank you!!